We’re a team of sleep experts, scientists, mathematicians, and engineers. But we’re also a team of artists, foodies, parents, and pet owners. Together, we’re working to help people feel better and sleep more.
We’re a remote team spread across the US. With daily communication through Slack and Zoom, each member of the team is only a button away. We want you to enjoy your job wherever you are, so culture is a top priority.
Benefits & Perks
- Work from anywhere
- Annual company retreats
- Home office setup
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare + Dental + Vision coverage
Full Stack Developer:
Who are you:
A motivated full stack developer who can operate as part of a remote team of developers and contribute to all aspects of the software development life cycle. You are a team-player who works well with others and can operate independently.
Who are we:
A mobile health start-up looking to add talented and driven team members. We’re a company founded and run by mathematicians and researchers in mathematical biology. Our passion is to develop products which can leverage cutting-edge research to treat sleep and circadian clock disorders and disruptions.
What you will do:
Primary responsibilities will be contributing to the development of our mobile apps. The day-to-day work will include partnering with other developers to implement changes to an existing app, taking the lead on implementing certain updates and new features, maintaining a clean code base and backend, and ensuring the code functions successfully.
Experience you should have:
- Experience in programming in Swift/iOS and/or Python.
- Experience with DevOps for mobile applications
- Familiarity with AWS infrastructure
- Experience in web development
- Ability and willingness to pick up new programming skills
Skills we are looking for:
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Work as part of a team or with a pair partner
- Experience working inside an agile delivery process.
- Assist in creating stories, estimation and making recommendations.
- Prior experience with mobile health data sets
- Experience in Android development
- Comfort with mathematical concepts
Think this might be you? Reach out with a resume at email@example.com.